With the free marketing tools that we are going to list and explain here, you can create a whole online marketing strategy that will generate the amount of traffic needed for your website to start generating sales.
This means that you will never have to choose any tactic that requires continuous advertising investments. This does not mean in any way that there isn’t any money to be spent.
The tools that we are going to explain can be implemented either in automatic https://en.search.wordpress.com/?src=organic&q=bill pay,billpaymentonline,bill payment, online bill payment mode or manual mode. The manual mode proved to be a very time consuming effort that is considered not only inefficient but can also be ineffective sometimes.
The automatic mode on the other hand can really save you a lot of time. A time that you can use to further your knowledge in online business and to keep yourself updated with what is new in the market, which a must in this industry.
Time is not the only advantage of automatic implementation, but listing all the advantages of such implementation will make us deviate from our main objective which is to discuss the tools and tactics that would compose a whole free online marketing strategy.
Choosing the automatic mode means that you will need to buy and use software programs that will enable you to automate the process. Buying those software packages is where the investment lies. I highly recommend you to buy software packages that require only a https://billpaymentusa.com/ one time investment rather than a monthly subscription.
Now let us get started with the list of tactics that would give you a free online marketing strategy:
1) Directory and Search Engine Submission: It is recommended to start with this tactic as it is expected that this tactic bring solid and continuous traffic. Yet it needs time to build your position especially within the search engines. When we say search engines, it doesn’t mean that we are talking only about the big names. If you submit your website to the smaller search engines, that can contribute to your position within the big players.
2) Reciprocal Linking: This tactic has gained a little bit of controversy lately. Many prefer one way links rather than exchanging links. I would agree with them, but what could it hurt to follow both tactics? With reciprocal linking you exchange links with other websites. This can really be time consuming if you are not automating the process.
3) Posting in Forums: Posting in active forums has a double impact. Not only you are generating traffic from people clicking your link in you signature line, but also you get one way back links as these forums are open to search engines and therefore, your http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bill pay,billpaymentonline,bill payment, online bill payment posts with your signature are listed in those engines.
4) Article Submission: There are numerous directories that accept article submissions which would gain you a huge amount of one way back links to your website. Your priority is to find directories with high traffic and ones that have the ability to distribute your articles to other websites, e-zines, e-mail groups and other kinds of publishers.
5) Pinging: Pinging your Blog and your dynamic pages of your site. If your Blog is hosted on your server as an extension of your website, you can Ping your Blog to update search engines with the new changes. This will encourage search engine spiders to crawl to you Blog and eventually to your website. Also you can create dynamic content on your website by adding articles and news feeds to keep you website fresh with new content. This is something that search engines like and accordingly you can Ping those pages of your website to accelerate the spider crawling procedure.
With the above five pillars of free http://edition.cnn.com/search/?text=bill pay,billpaymentonline,bill payment, online bill payment online marketing strategy you can create full aggressive campaigns to generate traffic and sales without having to spend any money.